Why You Need A Take Charge Media Website
- Look more professional
- Save time doing it yourself
- Get better and more consistent leads
- Sales team support
- Recruit new employees
The competent and informative content about your products, services, and your organization on the business website helps you gain customers’ respect and attention. Your web resource demonstrates to your target audience why your business is better than other similar businesses and promotes your company, ideas, products, and services.
SEO Optimized Website
A site that’s optimized for search engines has the potential to stand out in search results. As a result, it will likely be seen more often and earn more traffic than sites that don’t rank as high. In other words, with a website comes exposure, without a website comes.
Built For Google
If you have a beautiful website, but no one comes – is it effective? Absolutely not – that’s why we build every website with SEO in mind – from the structure to the sections for content. We’re a professional website company that knows SEO.
- Kick-off Quick intro call
- Discovery Strategy Meeting +
- Website Mockup 4-5 Weeks – Visual Design Presentation
- Content10 Weeks – Development Quality Assurance + Content Entry
- Web Pages 12 Weeks – Website Launch
- Special Functions
- Mobile Website
- Website Launch
What Makes A Great Website
Every website should have a specific goal and a specific message. Your website and content should be tailored for your audience and users, helping them take action and take the next step towards the website’s goals.
Take Charge Media understands calls to action on websites and has designed hundreds of them that produce leads, educate and build trust.
We make sure your website answers YES to the following questions:
- Does your website have a clear call to action or sales process?
- Do your users know exactly what you do, how to sign up, and answers to their most common questions on the home page?
- Does your website answer your client’s questions with detailed FAQs?
- Does your website have great content that goes in-depth about your products and services with detailed blogs and infographics that link together?
- Are you following the best practices for On-Page-SEO and Off-Site-SEO
Website Design FAQs
- How much does a new website cost?
- How long will it take to get a new website?
- Do you only create WordPress websites?
- Do I have to be local to work with you?
- Will I be able to update the site myself when it’s finished?
- Will you maintain my site for me?
- Will my website be mobile-friendly?
Take Charge Media has been very successful at helping over 75 businesses gain customers, leads, and maintain a professional online presence. We look forward to helping your business the same way.
We have a local remote team that works together to handle all of your updates, website needs, and emergency errors. During the website process, we add your email to our workflow system and you can easily follow along with our organized process of over 45 tasks.